– Organized and participated in courses in “Labour Law” and “Introduction to Law”, given in the
Swedish Radio and TV by the Educational branch of the Swedish Broadcasting Corporation,
1981 and 1987 respectively.
– Organizer of extensive external education for different state and local community authorities
– Member of the editorial committee of the Nordic Journal of Justice (Retfaerd).
– Member of the editorial committee of the African Journal of Constitutionalism and Human
Rights (University of Kampala, Uganda).
– Member of the editorial committee of the Italian Journal in Sociology of Law, Sociologia del
– Member of the Board of Trustees at SIDA (Swedish International Development Authority),
1992 – 1995
– Member of the Social Science and Environment Committee of the Swedish Council For
Planning and Coordination of Research, 1993 – 1999
– Chairman of the Social Science Committee at Statens Naturvårdsverk (National Swedish
Environmental Protection Board), 1993 – 1996
– Member of the committee for the Nordic Environmental Research Programme, 1995 –
– Member of the so-called ”Legal Observatory” of the Swedish IT-commission, 1997
– Participation as expert in different Public Committees, such as the Inquiry on the situation for
the handicapped and the Committee of Curriculum (läroplanskommittén) in integrating the
subject of environmental issues into the curriculum.
– Different tasks for the National Swedish Audit Bureau, the latest on legal decision-making and
economic costs within the system of public insurance in Sweden.
– Review of Women’s Law Diploma Course in Harare, Zimbabwe, spring 1991, at the request of
– Review of UNRISD, the United Nations Research Institute for Social Development, fall 1991,
at the request of SAREC.
– A mission for SIDA in Mozambique: ”A Study on Conditions for Democracy”, Sida, 1992.
Report is available at request.
– A mission on Agricultural Cooperatives in Uganda from the perspective of Democracy and
Human Rights, for the Swedish Cooperative Center, spring 1993. Report is available at request.
– Member of the committee for the evaluation of ProSus, a research program at the Norwegian3
Research Council, 1998
– Member of the committee for the evaluation of the Danish Environmental Research Program,
1999 – 2000
– Scientific expert in the film-production, ”Living on a Drop”. 1998 – 1999
– Member in the Capacity Analysis Team regarding the Danish Center for Human Rights, 2001
– Vice-chairman in the non-profit organization “Forskare möter Filmare”, (Researchers meeting
– Seminars at different universities all over the world, including the so-called Third World
– Extern referee within the programme Miljö og utvikling, Norges forskningsråd, 2002
– Member of the board for the programme “Utviklingsveier i Sør, Norges forskningsråd, 2003
– Extern referee for the board of HUMSAM-cooperation, University of Oslo, 2003
-Extern referee in The Research Council of Norway 2004-
– Member of The Regional Committee for Ethical assessment of scientific applications
(Regionala etikprövningsnämnden i Lund, avd 3), 2004-
– Chairman in the organization Arbetsliv och Forskning, 2004-
– Member of the European Commission – Steering Group of DG Enterprise and Industry Legal
Projects on e-Business, 2006 –
Current interest of research:
– Sociology of law as a science about Norms
– Sustainable development and its implication in different respects,
– Human Rights,
– Future studies, for instance in relation to working life regulation, information technology and